Skip to main content

Help & support

We're here to help

You can also find the answers to commonly asked questions on our product pages.

Contact details

If you'd like to write to us, give any feedback or make a complaint, please use these details:

Email us

You can get in touch via email at:

Write to us:

Novitas Loans
Wimbledon Bridge House
1 Hartfield Road
SW19 3RU

Complaints and feedback

We strive to provide the best service to our customers, so if you have feedback or a complaint we want to hear it.

View our complaints procedure

Assistance available for clients requiring additional support

If you would like any of the following services please contact us on 0333 321 6070 or

  • Large text documentation
  • An explanation of documentation
  • Translation service
  • A list of charities which can help clients in need
  • Third party authorisation

If there are any other parts of our website which you cannot access, please let us know at

    Still have questions?

    If you can't find the answer you're looking for and would like to talk to us, please give us a call.

    0333 321 6070

    0333 321 6070